Pace Software is proud to introduce a new option for QuickBooks integration!
There are many benefits of the new integration over the import files, including:
- No Files to Import - Our new QuickBooks integration syncs with QuickBooks which means that there are no more manual files to import in. This means that there is less of a chance of forgetting to bring in a day and no chance at all of duplicating a day in QuickBooks. With our new integration if you should bring a drawer in a second time our integration removes what was brought in the first time that day was brought in and brings it in again.
- Detailed Invoice & Payment Information - Our new QuickBooks integration is more detailed as far as invoices and payments. With the manually imported files the user would have to go into the Deposits customer in QuickBooks and manually tell QuickBooks that each of the invoices was paid and by which batch deposit and this would include any ROA payments; that account would be looked up in QuickBooks and the payment would need to be applied to the invoice. Our new integration knows that the invoices are paid including payments made to an AR account. In the manually imported files the invoice would only show the amounts posting to a specific GL where the new integration will show the description of every line item on that invoice.
- Detailed Deposit Information - Manually imported files would only show one dollar value for the batched deposit where the new integrations deposits show each payment that made that deposit and the control number of the invoice the payment came from.
- Complete AR Transactions - Using the manually imported files AR adjustments would not import over to QuickBooks. The new QuickBooks integrations allow for all accounts receivable transactions to go into QuickBooks including adjustments.
- Simplified AR/AP Lists - Manually imported files imports over a complete AR and Vendor List and updates QuickBooks every import. The new QuickBooks integration only validates the AR and AP transactions that were processed in that drawer.
Pace Software encourages you to make the switch to the new QuickBooks Integration to simplify your bookkeeping process. For our customers that do not want to take advantage of the YES QuickBooks Integration, we want to assure you that we will continue to support the IIF export feature as long as it is offered by Intuit.
Our staff is familiar with QuickBooks within the scope of the new YES integration and will be happy to assist in migrating from the IIF import to the new integration. Migration to the new YES integration and support issues surrounding it will be included in your monthly maintenance contract. After July 1, 2015, our team will be happy to help with other QuickBooks related issues or support using the old IIF import at an hourly rate of $75.00 (1 hour minimum).
Please feel free to contact our Client Services department with any questions or comments at 941-742-6400 or shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to download a printable copy of the New QuickBooks Integration Quick Reference Guide.
As always, we appreciate your business!